Director - Kate Sykes
(02) 6161 0128 or 0400 823 914
Head Office address: PO Box 822 Mawson ACT 2607
Welcome to CareerMums - Australia's leading careers centre and jobs board for working parents and parents returning to work. To make the most of the CareerMums service, please use the following guide for either Candidate or Advertiser.
- Register as a Candidate. Here is where you can manage your account details, job applications, job alerts, saved jobs, resumes & cover letters, and your profile(s) for the candidate database.
- Sign up to our weekly enewsletter. It is full of career resources, jobs, advice and information specific to working parents.
- View our Career Resources section - full of tailored advice and support for working parents.
- Get help with your resume.
- 'Like' us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Register as an Advertiser and post a flexible job. Here is where you can manage your advertisements, account details, job applications, and search for candidates from the database. If you purchase any number of job listings, you are given free access to our candidate database.
- Sign up to our fortnightly enewsletter. It is full of flexibility resources, products, services and the latest research.
- View our Employer Resources.
- Find out more about our recruitment services.
- Advertise your Self Employment listings.
- Find out about banner advertising, enewsletter advertisments and more in our Media Kit
If you have any questions, contact CareerMums on 02 6161 0128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why use us?
- We are a niche job board so expect 'cut-through', quality applicants and customer service if you need it. Access over 20,000 + registered candidates.
CareerMums works with employers to adopt flexible work practices and retain working parents. We also offer masterclasses and webinars, 'balancing work and family' coaching sessions, and recruitment services.
Kate Sykes is experienced in strategic HR and recruitment. She has a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, a Diploma in Human Resources Management, a degree in Economics, and is a published author (Career Mums by Penguin Australia). Kate is also a member of AHRI and RCSA, and runs a recruitment business called Lift - www.liftrecruitment.com.au